Our online tools for General Practice add interactivity to your website, help to reduce calls to reception and gather QOF points.
Smoking Status, Medical Questionnaire, Your Health Medical Resources, Travel Risk Assessment, Contact by Email, Change of Contact Details, Blood Pressure Monitor and Comments & Suggestions
How do we access the data patients send us? Within the practice secure web-based reports are used to display and print the information.
Prescriptions, appointment booking and in some cases change of address are generally processed using your practice system, e.g. Patient Access, Vision-Online or Systm-One. In these cases we link your website to these systems.
To make the applications as secure as possible, we have taken a number of measures. Please contact us directly for further information.
Online Tools and Features
- Patient smoking status, what do they smoke, quantities etc
- Basic Medical Information Questionnaire
- Patient Health Resources
- Patients send in the details of their trip plus other supporting medical information.
- Patient Access, Vision-online & Systm-online
- Collect patient email addresses and the consent to contact them by email.
- Name, Address, Telephone or Mobile phone number changes.
- BP readings for patients who send in their results on a regular basis.
- Patient Comments / Suggestions box.