Editing Your Website
Using our online tools you can edit your surgery website. Create unlimited pages, embed images and upload documents. You can also embed videos and create links to external websites.
We use the TYPO3 Content Management System (CMS) to build and manage your practice website. For practice staff, TYPO3 is a user-friendly, intuitive tool, which allows easy maintenance of your web pages.
Our General Practice websites include a number of page layout options. For example multiple columns, banner pages and simple single column pages are available.
No special tools are required to edit your website. All access and editing is carried out using your browser.
Our editing tool features a Rich Text Editor which works just like a word processor.
Yes, if you do not have time to make website updates, we can make them for you using our cost effective pay-as-you-go maintenance service.
- An online word processor style editor is used to change your content, add hyperlinks, tables, lists etc.
- Images can be uploaded and added to any page.
- Use the File Manager to upload documents and make then available for download by your patients.
- The news system allows you to manage practice news. This auto-updates the 'Latest News' section as well as the main news page.
- Website pages are managed in the 'Page Tree'. Here you can add new or edit existing pages. Menu items are also automatically updated here.